Then, we hypothetically went back to an old abandoned factory that I've never been too before, and hypothetically I found a "human nest" filled with dolls and teddy bears. Really, really creepy. In the picture, you can even see a large human-shaped bundle of blankets... which is why I hypothetically didn't explore the room, as I hypothetically was concerned their might've been a living person under those blankets (and, in hypothetical retrospect, a non-living person could've been under there too). I also hypothetically found what I first thought might've been some hobo-gin, but it turned out to be a really old oil lamp (still filled with pungent black oil, nonetheless). Pretty rockin.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Today
Picked up the fleece for my cold weather lounging / camping kilt. 7 yards (I might trim it down to ~6) that then is pleated up and bound about the waist, with the top part thrown over the shoulder. Can serve as a regular old leg-only garment, a block, and a very warm sleeping bag. I sat outside in only boxers and a t-shirt in 44 degree weather today wrapped up in it, and it was plenty warm. One day I hope to camp with only the kilt for clothing and shelter.

No pictures of me wearing it because, as much as I respect the kilt and am excited about it, a picture on the internet of a random American guy proudly standing there in his homemade kilt is just a little pathetic.
Then, we hypothetically went back to an old abandoned factory that I've never been too before, and hypothetically I found a "human nest" filled with dolls and teddy bears. Really, really creepy. In the picture, you can even see a large human-shaped bundle of blankets... which is why I hypothetically didn't explore the room, as I hypothetically was concerned their might've been a living person under those blankets (and, in hypothetical retrospect, a non-living person could've been under there too). I also hypothetically found what I first thought might've been some hobo-gin, but it turned out to be a really old oil lamp (still filled with pungent black oil, nonetheless). Pretty rockin.


Then, we hypothetically went back to an old abandoned factory that I've never been too before, and hypothetically I found a "human nest" filled with dolls and teddy bears. Really, really creepy. In the picture, you can even see a large human-shaped bundle of blankets... which is why I hypothetically didn't explore the room, as I hypothetically was concerned their might've been a living person under those blankets (and, in hypothetical retrospect, a non-living person could've been under there too). I also hypothetically found what I first thought might've been some hobo-gin, but it turned out to be a really old oil lamp (still filled with pungent black oil, nonetheless). Pretty rockin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment