Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dream

I had a dream last night (or, this morning between 8 and 9:30, more precisely), that my dad had found an old leather bound bible at a garage sale, and picked it up cause it was really unique looking. Turns out it was colonized by bees, and they had somehow turned the entire inside of the book into a huge glowing supernatural honeycomb, dripping with glowing honey. Also turns out that this was some sort of magical key to the underworld, with the power to call forth Satan. Also, turns out that my grandmother (who really was my cousin's Grandma D.... but for some reason in this dream she was my grandmother) was possessed or something, and so was clearly going to try to use this to bring Beelzebub onto the earth, if she found out what I had wrapped up in a plastic bag in my room. So, I was going to try to climb out on some scaffolding into an old abandoned building that was connected to my house somehow (again, exploring old abandoned places is such a recurrent theme in my dreams, and always has been even before I started urban exploring), and go hide the honey-bible there. Then, I almost got attacked by a dog somehow, and then woke up. Weird dream.

No comments: