Friday, May 2, 2008

The Hapkeyers

So Will and I were talking about our new Biker Gang / Club / Crew, The Hapkeyers. He designed a logo for us, and with a bit of feedback from me (the ratio of effort was about 99 Will : 1 me) this resulted:


I'm gonna get some iron-on-transfers to make some shirts / bandanas / baclavas for myself, and anyone else that wants some. Kyle and I for sure need some before the next alleycat, that much is certain.

Also, I registered a blogger domain for our nonsense bike crew. So far of course, there's nothing there. BUT, it exists.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Technically you coined the word, "Hapkey" early in 1986while living in Baltimore, Maryland. You were about 14or 15 months old when you watched a bicyclist go by and yelled, "Hapkey, hapkey, hapkey!" From that day on, whenever you saw a bicycle, tricycle, HotWheels, etc., they were all called, "hapkeys." By the way, when you saw a motorcycle, you yelled, "Haw!!" So, you could tell the difference between motorcycles and bicycles/tricycles at a very young age. Just wanted to clarify the date "Hapkey" originated. By the way, I believe I have a photo of you on your first hapkey, in the spring of 1986. I'll see if I can find it and send it to you.

Have a good weekend. Love you, Mom
Love you